Welcome to the Burton Blog

Come often, Stay long, Laugh much


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Our Story

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July!!!!

I love the 4th of July!! It is one of my favorite holidays. We went up to Brigham to spend the 4th with friends and family. We had a BLAST!

We started off the weekend with a little camp out in Grandma & Grandpa Smiths backyard.

And Oakley, Ella, Nikki and I were the only ones that actually ended up sleeping out there.

The kids all had so much fun playing in the backyard! Look at that sweeeet irrigation water swimming pool!

And then Grandpa Dickson got geared up for some fireworks.

I love fireworks but I have to say I had more fun watching the boys watch the fireworks....I'm pretty sure the 4th is now one of Deacons favorite holidays too.

Thanks for the Wonderful Weekend Jean and Dickson we love you to death!!!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh I love the picture of all the boys! You really need to email it to me! Preston still talks about playing with Deacon. I don't know that he really even did:) We need to all me up at Tynelle's and play sometime!

The Ward's said...

I love this picture too! They were all so cute that day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE summer all the sexy little girls in their swimsuits showing their lovely tight arse and only a tiny strip of fabric covering heaven, little gets me soooooooooooo hard