Welcome to the Burton Blog

Come often, Stay long, Laugh much


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Our Story

Monday, December 15, 2008

BIRTHDAYS!!!

It gets so crazy this time of year especially when your kids both have a birthday right next to the holidays.  Our sweet little Deacon turned the Big Terrible 2 on Oct. 31st and Oakley celebrated her 5th birthday Princess style (of course!).  

Deacon is sooo into cars right now.  It has been fun to have a boy and get a break from princesses every once in awhile.

Eating cake with my Pa Pa and playing some cars with my B.F.F. Ev   This is the life for a Two Year Old!

          And then we have her Majesty Princess Oakley's Birthday Party!     
           
We played a little pin the kiss on Sleeping Beauty and then Prince Tracy slayed the dragon (with a little help from King Troy) and saved all the fair maidens.

I can't believe my little ones are getting so big!  I love them and am so grateful that we were blessed with such wonderful kids.

3 comments:

Trace said...

You are such a cute mom and you did a fabulous job with the parties. I loved the decor, the cake, the dressing up-it was all wonderful. I am sorry Ev got into the cake. He will get his punishment when he looks in his stocking in a few hours.

The Ward's said...

I can't believe how big they are. i hate that we are missing it. We love you guys. i actually thought about your kids on thier b days, but i am terrible about cards.

Anonymous said...

very cute, I have never had black pu--y before I would love her to be my first and my tongue was made just for licking little girls pu--y