Welcome to the Burton Blog

Come often, Stay long, Laugh much


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Our Story

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

I love Fall and Halloween!!  There is always something fun going on.  We went with some friends to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point.



 There were a lot of rides and games for the kids.  Of course Deacons favorite was the "Brrrm Brrrms".....

....and of course this is what happened when the ride was over.


We also got to meet Shawn Bradley, look how huge this guy is!! Anyway Troy thought it was pretty cool.  If you have never been to the Scarecrow Festival you really should go, it is great fun!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love Thanksgiving Point this time of year! We don't get a Fall season in AZ and I really miss that. Your pic's are so cute.

The Gardners said...

Your kids are sooo CUTE!! I can't believe how tall and skinny Oakley is. And Deacon is just the cutest little guy...He looks like such a stud in that little hat.

Jessie said...

I just love your blog! I made my blog private now! I want to invite you so email me your address please...looslijessie@live.com

Tanya said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I have never been to Thanksgiving Point--but I have heard it is a blast!

The Ward's said...

This looks like so much fun.Deacon looks like a stud! HOw is Oakley liking school. We miss you guys and I think of you often. Oh Yah I almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DEACON. He's 2 now right? love, us