Welcome to the Burton Blog

Come often, Stay long, Laugh much


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Our Story

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Oakley started Preschool last Tues. and was very excited. It is her 3rd year of preschool so we decided to change things up a bit and put her in a new school (Learning Dynamics) and it seems to be going well. Her teachers name is Miss Steiner and Oakley got the pink cubby in the classroom so she was thrilled. Here are some of those cute first day of school pictures.





3 comments:

The Ward's said...

Charity,
I love your blog! I cried looking at it because I miss you guys and your kids are growing up like mine and I'm missing it. Oakley looks so big.

Trace said...

I love how Oakley poses for pictures. You are definitely going to have your hands full!

Unknown said...

My goodness Oakley is so big! and so pretty. I miss you guys.