Welcome to the Burton Blog

Come often, Stay long, Laugh much


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Our Story

Monday, March 23, 2009

Picture TAG

I wasn't even officailly "tagged" but I stole it from my cousins blog because I thought it looked fun!

The rules are:
1. Go to your documents/picture.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th photo.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

It was Nov. 1st and we were at the Pioneer Valley Hospital to meet our sweet little baby boy. This is the first time Troy ever held our little boy Deacon.  I love this picture!!!

I tag  1 Leesa   2 Nikki   3 Tonya  4 Jessie  5 Alicia  6 Linsey

2 comments:

Trace said...

done and done....

The Gardners said...

What a sweet picture... Okay I'm off to find my 6th picture in my 6th folder, hopefully it's something good!